Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Shower














































The Baby Shower for Baby Tebbe's arrival was fantastic! I can not thank my friends and family enough for being there and being so supportive during this exciting time in our lives.

After getting everything home it was a little overwhelming to have all the wonderful gifts take up my living room and dining room.

But, after a long night, I think I can say I am finally ready! After a long day of a Baby Shower, this mom-to-be stayed up until 11:30pm to put all of the wonderful gifts in their respective places. The bedding is ready, the monitor set up, the bouncer waiting...now all we need is the baby!


Baby Tebbe should be the best dressed Baby in town... (until she is about one) :-) ! I think she and I have about the same amount of clothes...and she isn't even here yet!




































No comments: