Monday, June 28, 2010

Florida






















So the delayed posts from our trip to Florida are here. Its sad that it is all over. Back to the grind in St. Louis. New job for me, the front door for the house, and the exciting monotony of the weeks going by.

We all had a great time besides the sun burns, skin rashes, busted lips, and black eye. My mom headed down to Florida with a rash that became more persist as the week went on... of course something like that would pop up to be a party killer. The first full day Leah's upper lip met the door jam - and there was BLOOD. Note to self: Never allow your child to bleed when grandma is present. You might have thought the heavens caved in. Leah was screaming (as expected), and I think the rest of us were crying for her on the inside. Apparently from what my parents tell me it took Leah to bust her lip open to ever get to the point of screaming that I made a daily routine at her age.

Leah did great for the 13 hour ride down to Florida, but I think by the time we were headed home she realized what she was in for again and wasnt so cooperative.






















The days were georgous and the weather perfect.


From pool time...



to naptime ..



Play time...



To sand time...



to Dinner time...

























There was pleny of Florida to enoy.












And our last day on the beach...



No comments: