Friday, August 7, 2009

Well, It's About Time Momma!

I feel as if I have not had a chance to update the bog in weeks. Which I guess is about right. We have lots of pictures of growing Leah for all of you to see!

Currently, Rick, Leah, and I will be "roughing" it in the basement of my parents house for a few days. Our air conditioner is on the fritz for only the 6th time this year. If all goes well we are scheduled to get a brand new unit within the next week. In the mean time, this 100 degreesish St. Louis weather is not going to cooperate with us. So we are moving into my parents house for a few days. I know my dad had a "no return policy" on me when I got married.. but I bet he never thought I would be returning with not 1 extra person, but a baby AND a dog! hahahaha, he should have been more specific about that policy!

Anyway - that is what is going on here. Leah is growing like grass. Sitting with support, eating pears, peaches, bananas, peas, applesauce, carrots, squash, and baby cereal.







Photobucket

No comments: